[Coral-List] Mangrove: Australia summer courses

Jon Shenker shenker at fit.edu
Mon Dec 12 07:41:46 EST 2005

We're beginning to recruit undergraduate and graduate students for the 4th
summer of the Florida Institute of Technology's field courses on marine and
terrestrial biology and ecology of Australia.  We'll spend 6 weeks in
temperate and tropical rainforests, coral reefs, marshes and deserts,
employing an intense series of lectures and readings, floral/faunal surveys,
and student-run field projects in these fascinating ecosystems.

If you're interested in the courses, more details can be found at:

http://www.bio.fit.edu/Australia/index.htm

Faculty and Graduate Students: I would very much appreciate it if you could
bring these courses to the attention of interested undergraduates who are
not subscribers to this list.

Thanks.

My apologies for cross-postings to several lists.

Jon Shenker, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Marine Biology and Aquaculture
Department of Biological Sciences
Florida Institute of Technology
150 West University Boulevard
Melbourne, FL 32901