[Coral-List] marine-related job openings

Carrie Robertson GMF carrie at gulfmex.org
Wed Dec 14 14:58:43 EST 2005

For those of you who have marine-related job openings that you'd like to get more exposure for, I will post them on the Gulf of Mexico Foundation's MARINE JOBS webpage. Please email me the info and I'll post it for free at: http://gulfmex.org/jobs.htm

As a service to our readers, we post any and all marine-related jobs, but are especially interested in those within the Gulf of Mexico region.

Like Coral List, we don't post job-seekers resumes :)

Thank you.

Carrie Robertson,
Webmaster
 ><((((º>