[Coral-List] Questions re. Fr. Polynesia coral transplantation

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Sun Dec 18 11:13:08 EST 2005

You will find alot of information on coral transplanting at
www.artificialreefs.org under the Volunteer Services Division or go to the
world map and click on Antigua in the Carribean and then click on the press
release.  Reef Ball Foundation maintains a worldwide team of hundreds of
coral propagation and transplanting experts which can be activated for
projects.

Thanks,

Todd Barber
Chairman Reef Ball Foundation, Inc.
3305 Edwards Court
Greenville, NC 27858
reefball at reefball.com

http://www.artificialreefs.org
http://www.reefball.org
http://www.reefball.com

Direct: 252-353-9094
mobile: 941-720-7549
Fax 425-963-4119

Personal Space: http://www.myspace/reefball
Group Space http://groups.myspace.com/reefballfoundation
Skype & MSN For Voice or Video Conferences:
Available upon request

Atlanta/Athens Office
890 Hill Street
Athens, GA 30606 USA
770-752-0202
(Our headquarters...not where I work see above)