[Coral-List] Phuket Marine Lab OK

Clare Bradshaw clare at ecology.su.se
Wed Jan 5 04:21:16 EST 2005

Dear List

I just received this mail from a friend at Songkla University (E coast of Thailand):

"PMBC was slightly hit by the Tsunami since it is much in the Southern area
of Phuket, there are no much damaged and no life was lost there. But we
all have to do something about it, AID are needed everywhere.
It is really sad what happened during the past week, don't know what to say really.
We all are in grief here in Thailand. "

Best wishes
Clare
Dr Clare Bradshaw