[Coral-List] [Re: Tsunami-Damaged Marine Laboratory Support List]

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 5 08:30:35 EST 2005

Forwarded to the list:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Tsunami-Damaged Marine Laboratory Support List
Date: 	Wed, 05 Jan 2005 08:23:10 GMT
From: 	M.F.M. Fairoz <fairoz at fish.ruh.ac.lk>
To: 	Jim Hendee <Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov>

Dear Coral Listers,
Tsunami took many lives of south and east coast of Sri Lanka and made many
coastal fishermen homeless, they still need help for food ,medicine,shelter
etc.
The city where I live i.e.Hambantota the second disastrus are affected by
tsunami,we lost many lives around the city.
I hope we as coral list a gorup considering marine life, should consider to
do something for the people who live with marine life.

Farioz/Sri Lanka

M.F.M.Fairoz
Sida/SAREC Marine Science Programme
Department of Fisheries Biology,
University of Ruhuna,Matara,81000,
Sri Lanka.

Email :  fairoz at fish.ruh.ac.lk
Tel:     +94(0)41 2227026 or +94(0)77 7202311

Res   :  60, Wilmot Street, Hambantota, Sri Lanka.