[Coral-List] Moving to Coral Reef Watch

Mark Eakin Mark.Eakin at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 25 13:22:37 EST 2005

For those of you that are not aware, some changes have been taking
place at NOAA Paleoclimatology.  Earlier this month, I accepted a
position with NOAA's Coral Reef Watch program back in the Washington,
DC area.  I am looking forward to this move, as it will take me back
more directly to my roots in coral reef science.  I will move from
Boulder to the DC area this summer, and am in the process of phasing
into my new work for Coral Reef Watch.  I will still continue to do
some work in coral paleoclimatology, but will mostly be focused on
modern coral reef observations ranging from in situ instruments to
satellites.

I have enjoyed working with many of you for the past five years as part
of NOAA Paleoclimatology, and look forward to continuing relationships
with many of you through my new job at Coral Reef Watch.

Cheers,
Mark
--------------------------
C. Mark Eakin, Ph.D.
NOAA Coral Reef Watch
Internet: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
http://coralreefwatch.noaa.gov/

until Summer 2005:
NOAA/National Climatic Data Center
325 Broadway E/CC23
Boulder, CO 80305-3328
Voice: 303-497-6172                  Fax: 303-497-6513

effective Summer 2005:
NOAA/NESDIS/ORA/SO
NOAA Science Center -- RM 601
5200 Auth Road