[Coral-List] Searching for work done in Hainan, China

Simon Wilson simon.wilson at adelphi-env.com
Wed Jun 8 01:04:45 EDT 2005

Dear Anders

I only have two references to Hainan, but you may also wish to check
wih the UNEP/GEF South China Sea Project for more information about
what is going on there: http://www.unepscs.org/

Fiege, D. Neumann, V. & Jinhe, L.  Observations on Coral Reefs of Hainan Island, South China Sea. Marine Pollution Bulletin Vol. 29, Nos1-3.  Pp 84 - 89.
Gan, Z., Shicun, Z. & Wen, Y. 2000. Southern China, Vietnam to Hong Kong.  Chapter 88 in Seas at the Millenium: An Environmental Evaluation (Edited by Charles Sheppard). Elsevier Science Ltd.

Good luck

Simon

Simon Wilson
Five Oceans LLC