[Coral-List] Re: Coral-List Digest, Vol 24, Issue 10

Reuven Walder rwalder at seaweb.org
Wed Jun 15 14:36:12 EDT 2005

Dear Sapta,

For images of the uplifted reefs in this region, please visit the
Marine Photobank - a collection of images available for non-commercial
uses (goto www.seaweb.org and click on the Marine Photobank.   Then go
to the 'Natural Hazards' gallery).   Membership is free.

In addition, please feel free to contribute any images that may be of
use to other researchers.

If you or anyone else have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Reuven Walder
Marine Photobank Program Manager
SeaWeb