[Coral-List] Coral Reef Management Biologist position: Nat. Park American Samoa

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Sat Jun 25 16:32:07 EDT 2005

Forwarded for Peter Craig of American Samoa, who is having trouble
posting this:

Sorry to bother you with this, or burden the coral-list admin with repeated
requests about this last week (I not sure they went through -- I've been
having email problems), but we have a job opening that closes July 1.  It
would be great to put the notice below on coral-list.  Thanks, Peter

Position available:   "Coral reef management biologist" at the National
Park of American Samoa.

Position description:  see USAJobs website <
http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/>

Vacancy #:   PWRO-Honolulu-DEU-2005-17 (or) PWRO-Honolulu-MP-2005-17

Closes:  July 1, 2005

peter_craig at nps.gov