[Coral-List] are you a researcher looking for sci-divers?

Dida didak at jps.net
Thu Mar 17 12:22:53 EST 2005

HI- I've recently launched  www.BluePlanetDivers.org, that I hope will
serve as a central locale on the Internet for posting sci-diver requests.
This means requests from individuals or organizations (such as PISCO)
seeking skilled AAUS certified (or equivalent) divers to conduct research
diving. In other words, I am not looking to post announcements for  paying
volunteer recreational diver opportunities.

Likewise, if you are a sci diver seeking opportunities, please send me you
pertinent info (certs., interests, locales interested in working, where you
live, special skills, contact info, etc.). If enough people respond, I can
create a separate page listing you.

Lastly, if you are a sci diver and would like to contribute reports and/or
photos, please contact me off-list re: details.

I am doing this voluntarily and am not seeking money from anyone who would
like to post a legitimate call for sci divers (or looking to be listed as one).

Cheers!
Dida Kutz
candidakutz.typepad.com
www.BluePlanetDivers.org