[Coral-List] volunteer work

Julian.Rau at gmx.net Julian.Rau at gmx.net
Tue Mar 22 11:18:24 EST 2005

Dear researchers,
my name is Julian Rau and I am newly subscribed in the coral-list. I'm
German and I will start studying marine biology this year. I am a
passionated PADI-diver and the health of the corals are also very important
for me. So I want to join the fight against coral bleaching. If anybody of
you offer some volunteer work (country doesn't matter)please let me know.
I'm interested in almost everything and I'm prepared to do almost
everything. So, I would be very happy if somebody would respond this email.
Thank you very much for your help.
Yours sincerely
Julian Rau

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl