TR : [Coral-List] coral restoration using electrical currents

Dr Catherine Jadot c.jadot at sas-projects.com
Wed Mar 23 05:33:39 EST 2005

Hi Margaret,

If you want more information about this system you can contact Dr Peter
Van Treeck (van_treeck at uni-essen.de) or Dr Paster
(markus.paster at uni-essen.de) from the University of Essen (Germany).
They are working with this technique and have several high quality
articles published.

You can also visit their web site:
http://www.uni-essen.de/hydrobiologie/e_frameseite_meerdirect.htm

Regards,