[Coral-List] Senior Director Position, Conservation International

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Tue May 3 19:58:51 EDT 2005

I'm forwarding this for Les Kaufman, who's having a hard time getting
this through the list-server, so please do not respond to me, respond as
requested in the message.  Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Les Kaufman <lesk at bu.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 22:19:01 -0400
To: coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov

SENIOR DIRECTOR

Marine Management Areas Science program
Washington, D.C.

Four years significant funding initiates cutting-edge research on marine
management area effectiveness and MMA design. With a distinguished
advisory committee, CI staff and partners, Director implements research
which will benefit MMA management generally, but will be focused in
developing countries expanding their marine management regimes.
Applicants with strong records of accomplishment in biological or social
science research in marine protected areas, with significant management
and fundraising skills, are particularly desirable. Submit resumes to
Dr. Tom Lacher, Conservation International, Suite 600, 1919 M Street NW,
Washington, DC 20036 http://portals.conservation.org/marine/

--
Les Kaufman
Professor of Biology
lesk at bu.edu
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
George Bush