[Coral-List] Carbohydrate analysis of coral tissue

Alison Jones a.jones at aims.gov.au
Wed May 4 02:52:04 EDT 2005

I would like to analyse Acropora millepora freeze dried tissue for
carbohydrates.  I have the Dubois method from Analytical chemistry 1956.

Has anyone attempted this and if so I would like to hear of this or other
methods?

 The information contained in this communication is  for the use of the
 individual  or  entity  to  whom  it  is  addressed, and  may  contain
 information which is the  subject of legal privilege and/or copyright.
 If you have received this  communication in  error, please  notify the
 sender by return E-Mail and delete the transmission, together with any
 attachments, from your system. Thank you.