[Coral-List] ICRAN Newsletter March 2005

Nicola Barnard Nicola.Barnard at unep-wcmc.org
Mon May 9 06:48:51 EDT 2005

Dear All,

We are proud to present the fourth ICRAN Newsletter, detailing ICRAN
news from its network of sites, partners and events covering coral reef
issues held over the last half year.

In the interests of those with low e-mail capacity I have not attached
the actual newsletter, but please click on the link below to find out
more about ICRAN activities, projects and work over the last 6 months:

http://www.icran.org/PDF/Newsletterfebruary2005.pdf

If anyone would like the newsletter via e-mail (it is a pdf of around
1350KB) I would be happy to send it to you.

With best wishes,

Nicola

Nicola Barnard
Programme Officer