[Coral-List] 10ICRS Proceedings Instrucutions

hyamano at nies.go.jp hyamano at nies.go.jp
Mon May 9 18:27:32 EDT 2005

Dear coral-listers,

Excuse me for posting the message to 10ICRS Proceedings authors and
conveners, but I assume many people in this list would remenber 10ICRS in
Okinawa...

Accepted papers are going into the formatting stage. However, we, the
10ICRS program committee, found that the instructions of the paper format
was insufficient. We revised the instructions and uploaded them to our web
site. Please have a look and prepare the final, formatted version for the
Proceedings.

http://www.plando.co.jp/icrs2004/

Click and download
 - Instruction for formatting 10ICRS papers (pdf)
and
 - Example of 10ICRS paper format(pdf)
in the left menu.

Thank you for cooperation,

Hiroya Yamano

---
Hiroya Yamano
UR 128 CoReUs, Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement
BP A5 98848 Noumea Cedex, Nouvelle-Caledonie
Tel: +687 26 07 19, Fax: +687 26 43 26
Also at NIES
http://www.nies.go.jp/social/kojin/yamano/yamano.html
http://www.nies.go.jp/social/kojin/yamano/yamano_e.html