[Coral-List] Depth distributions in hard corals

Francisco Encinas franeviso at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 10:52:10 EDT 2005

Hello,  I'm looking for information about depth ranges in hard corals species in the Indo-Pacific region and the Red Sea. If anybody knows bibliography or any information about it, please write me, I would appreciate your help. This information could be very useful for my thesis.

Thank you very much,

                                          Francisco Encinas
                                          Dpto. Ecología, Escuela de Biología
                                          Universidad Central de Venezuela