[Coral-List] Additional information on 10ICRS Prodeecings

hyamano at nies.go.jp hyamano at nies.go.jp
Tue Nov 8 19:13:06 EST 2005

Dear listers,

An addition to my previous communication:

We, of course, would be happy to distribute the Proceedings to non-
participants in the 10ICRS if interested. We are now discussing about the
related issues (price, handling, etc), and will make the announcement
hopefully in early December.

Best wishes,

Hiroya

----
Dear coral-listers,

I am pleased to announce that we are going to publish "Proceedings of the
10th International Coral Reef Symposium, OKinawa", at around mid December.
The proceedings will be published in a CD and will be sent to all the
participants.

We, however, still have a few manuscripts under revision and/or
formatting, which must be finished by late November. Authors who have not
received the news of acceptance and would like to know the status of the
paper, please contact directly to the secretariat office
(icrs at plando.co.jp).

Best wishes,

Hiroya Yamano
Chief for public relations and co-editor for 10ICRS Proceedings

----
Hiroya Yamano
UR 128 CoReUs, Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement
BP A5 98848 Noumea Cedex, New Caledonia
Tel: +687 26 07 19, Fax: +687 26 43 26
Also at NIES
http://www.nies.go.jp/social/kojin/yamano/yamano.html