[Coral-List] Additional information on 10ICRS Proceedings

hyamano at nies.go.jp hyamano at nies.go.jp
Wed Nov 9 18:07:41 EST 2005

Salut Hector and listers,

We will publish the Proceedings both in CD and in print.

The CD will be sent to all the 10ICRS participants with no extra cost.
Non-participants can purchase the CD.

You can also purchase the printed version; it is not free, even for the
participants.

We will make the announcement on the price and procedure to purchase them
hopefully in early December.

Cheers,

Hiroya

At 3:05 PM -0700 05.11.9, hreyes wrote:
>Listeros, saludos. I have a question. Will the proceedings appear in
print (an
>old fashioned but nevertheless invaluable book), or just in CD? I have
the
>impression that they would appear in both formats. Just checking.
>
>Hector Reyes
>UABCS, La Paz
>

>>===== Original Message From hyamano at nies.go.jp =====
>>Dear listers,
>>
>>An addition to my previous communication:
>>
>>We, of course, would be happy to distribute the Proceedings to non-
>>participants in the 10ICRS if interested. We are now discussing about
the
>>related issues (price, handling, etc), and will make the announcement
>>hopefully in early December.
>>
>>Best wishes,
>>
>>Hiroya
>>
>>----
>>Dear coral-listers,
>>
>>I am pleased to announce that we are going to publish "Proceedings of
the
>>10th International Coral Reef Symposium, OKinawa", at around mid
December.