[Coral-List] photos needed urgently

sue wells suewells100 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 13:45:09 EST 2005

A booklet is being produced by UNEP on ecosystem services of coral reefs and mangroves.  We urgently need a photo of a reef in bad health - ideally one now dominated by algae, to illustrate the description in the shift on reefs from coral dominance to algal dominance.  If anyone has before and after shots, that would be even better.  Reefbase was checked and there does not seem to be anything suitable there.

If you think you might have suitable photos and would be willing to provide them free of charge (the photos are all being credited), please could you send a SMALL (e.g. jpg) version of them to me within the next 24-48 hours.  If suitable, we would then get back to you for a higher resolution image.

Thanks very much
Sue

Sue Wells
56, Oxford Road