[Coral-List] Ras Mohammed data

Dr. Stephen Jameson sjameson at coralseas.com
Mon Oct 10 14:11:31 EDT 2005

Dear Steve,

Regarding your coral-list note:

For Ras Mohammed data contact  Moshira Hassan at:  moshira at aucegypt.edu

I have quantitative data from 1996 for 5 sites off Hurghada.
Please let me know if it would be helpful.

Best regards,

Dr. Stephen C. Jameson, President
Coral Seas Inc. - Integrated Coastal Zone Management
4254 Hungry Run Road, The Plains, VA  20198-1715  USA
Office:  703-754-8690, Fax:  703-754-9139
Email:  sjameson at coralseas.com
Web Site:  www.coralseas.com