[Coral-List] Experience in Florida

Diego Leonel Costa diegocosta21 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Oct 11 17:18:15 EDT 2005

      Dears Lister

       My name is Diego Costa (22 year).  I´m a student of master science in one University of Brazil (Universidade Federal de Pernambuco-UFPE, Recife, Brazil). I research with heavy metals in anthozoans and taxonomy of Antipatharia. I will go to Florida in the first months of 2006 to learn English.

       I would like know if anybody can help me, because beyond to learn the English I want to make any dives in Florida and have one experience in some laboratory in Biology Marine, Ecology of Coral Reef and systematic and taxonomy of black corals.

      The people that wish talk to me please write to my e-mail: diegocosta21 at yahoo.com.br

Thank very much and wait reply.

Diego Leonel Costa
GPA - Anthozoan Research Group