[Coral-List] information on microbes wanted

Ingrid Nordemar ingridn at system.ecology.su.se
Thu Oct 20 03:31:59 EDT 2005

Dear all,

I'm compiling a list of microbes (virus, bacteria, fungi etc.) found IN HUMANS as well as in the sea (in coral reef-, mangrove- or seagrass areas). I target microbes known to cause DISEASE IN HUMANS, so the aim is not to establish that microbes now found in the sea may have human origin. Any information is appreciated, although I prefer published (peer-reviewed) sources. Details about diseases are not necessary.

E-mail to: ingridn at ecology.su.se

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Ingrid Nordemar, PhD

Stockholm University