[Coral-List] Dive Buddy wanted

Ben Holt b.holt at uea.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 05:47:43 EDT 2005

Hello there,

My name is Ben Holt and I'm a PhD student from the University of East Anglia, England.  My work is concerned with Hamlets (Genus Hypoplectrus) and therefore my sampling is based in the Caribbean.

I am currently planning my final field trip for next spring, and I am interested to know if there is anyone out there who might be interested in working with me and being my dive buddy.

I am looking at working at 2 or 3 of the following locations and, at the moment, I am fairly flexible regarding dates.

Bahamas
Cayman Islands
Jamaica
Florida

I am able to provide all dive costs.

I would also be interested to hear if anybody has any ideas of other locations where it might be good to work with hamlets.  I already have samples from a number of places in the southern Caribbean, so it's really the north of the region I'm looking to travel to next year.

Thanks very much,

Ben