[Coral-List] Kind Help for bacterial cultures

nithy anand nithyrna at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 28 02:11:04 EDT 2005

Dear Listers,

I am P. Nithyananad Persuing research in the feild of coral bacterial diversity. As my aim is to screen coral bacteria for antibacterial aswell as antiviral agents I am in need for certain aquaculture bacterial pathogens. All the cultures should be ATCC strains.If someone has them please send. Human bacterial pathogens (ATCC)  will also be of great help. Your kind gesture will be acknowledged in my future publications. The name of the bacterial pathogens are as follows,

1. Vibrio parahaemolyticus
2. V. vulnificus
3. Vibrio anguillarium
4. Aeromonas hydrophila