[Coral-List] DSO job

Ruth Ann Gonzalez RGonzalez at perryinstitute.org
Thu Sep 8 08:30:25 EDT 2005

Good morning,

I would appreciate it if you would list post the following position we have
available.  Thank you.

Ruth Ann Gonzalez, PHR
Human Resources Administrator
Perry Institute for Marine Science
100 N. US Highway 1, Suite 202
Jupiter, FL  33477-5112

T: (561)741-0192 ext. 121
F: (561)741-0193
E: RGonzalez at perryinstitute.org
www.perryinstitute.org

Providing solutions for people and our oceans through research and
education, since 1970.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain legally
privileged and confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, then delete it from your system, and destroy all copies.  Thank
you.