[Coral-List] postings

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 12 16:33:02 EDT 2005

Hey, Team!

    I just wanted to remind you that you have to be subscribed to
coral-list in order to post a message, and that if you try to post from
a different e-mail address, the software of course has no clue and marks
you as a non-subscriber, and the message bounces.  The moral of the
story is to post a message from the e-mail address you are subscribed
under if you want the message to make it through the gauntlet.

    Also, remember that you shouldn't post any message that has a price
for something or a service, as that could be construed as a commercial
advertisement, which we as a government agency can't do.

    Finally, please do not try to post messages that say, for instance,
"I'm looking for Joe Schmo; anybody know where I can find him?"  Ol' Joe
may not want anybody blasting him with unsolicited e-mail addresses.

    That is all for now...at least until I think of something else to
gripe about...  :)

    Cheers,
    Jim
    coral-list admin