[Coral-List] Looking for high school marine biology teacher - Rota Island

Fran Castro fran.castro at saipan.com
Tue Apr 4 01:34:06 EDT 2006

Greetings,

Rota High School is looking for an energetic science teacher with an interest in Marine Biology.  Rota is a small islands under the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands jurisdiction.  We desire for our program to focus on water activities, academic science courses, vocational training and cross-disciplinary connections.  Teachers must pass PRAXIS I and II in order to receive a two year contract.  We are also able to offer $100 per day as a substitute until the PRAXIS is passed.   There is no travel or housing allowance, however taxes are very low.  Applicants must be US citizens.  Salary is dependent upon qualifications.

Contact: Lynne Michael / Principal at lynne at pticom.com

Peter Houk
Marine Biologist
CNMI Division of Environmental Quality