[Coral-List] FW: Earth Day 2006 is Saturday, April 22nd

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Wed Apr 19 22:24:40 EDT 2006

OK, here's things folks can do for the global environment.  We need to look beyond reefs to help coral reefs.

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Coral Reef Research Group
UNCW-Center for Marine Science
5600 Marvin K. Moss Ln
Wilmington NC 28409
Tel: (910)962-2362 & Fax:  (910)962-2410
Cell:  (910)200-3913
email:  szmanta at uncw.edu
Web Page:  http://people.uncw.edu/szmanta