[Coral-List] Altered Oceans....5 Part Series/LA Times

J. Michael Nolan mnolan at rainforestandreef.org
Mon Aug 7 08:02:22 EDT 2006

Some may be interested.Thanks and have a good week.

Mike Nolan

Subscribers may be interested in the excellent Los Angeles Times
report "ALTERED OCEANS," a five part series on the "crisis in the
seas" by Kenneth Weiss (2006a,b,c,d) & Usha Lee McFarling (2006),
with photography and video by Rick Loomis at
<http://www.latimes.com/news/local/oceans/la-oceans-series,0,7842752.special>,
or more compactly <http://tinyurl.com/hql49>. Click on "About this
Series" for information on the production staff.

A moderated discussion forum at
<http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/oceans/2006/07/welcome_to_alte.html>
contained 191 posts as of 06 Aug 2006 13:42:00-0700, including one by