[Coral-List] Spawning times for the US Virgin Islands? (Melissa Keyes)

Judith Lang/Lynton Land JandL at rivnet.net
Wed Aug 16 21:16:02 EDT 2006

Oh gracious!
Alina Szmant, Doctor Caribbean Coral Spawning Expert Extraordinaire,
emailed me from the field in Puerto Rico on April 15th to say:
"Acropora spawned over the past 3-4 nights depending on where you
were, and Montastrea should spawn over the next 2-3 nights.  We are
in PR this summer.  More when I get a chance."

Suspect she's much too busy just now to get a chance.
Judy