[Coral-List] Coral Spawning in the USVI?

uschi anlauf uanlauf at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 12:38:45 EDT 2006

Hello Listers,

I am currently trying to compile information on coral
spawning in the US Virgin Islands as part of project
on impacts of development. The intended use of this
information is to be able to avoid adverse impacts on
coral reproduction by coastal development.

I am looking for information on species, times and
locations, where spawning has been observed. Any
information on previous years, as well as observations
of current and upcoming  spawning events would be
highly appreciated and very helpful. I am more than
happy to provide anyone who is interested with the
information that I compile.

Thank you for your help,

Uschi

Uschi K. Anlauf Toller