[Coral-List] 1st International Symposium of Coral Husbandry in Public Aquaria

Schutter, Miriam Miriam.Schutter at wur.nl
Tue Dec 12 06:50:11 EST 2006

Dear coral-listers,

Max Janse asked me to put to following message on the coral-list again!

regards,

Miriam Schutter

PhD candidate

Aquaculture and Fisheries Group

Wageningen University, The Netherlands

- - -

Dear Colleague,

For those that have missed the first announcement on the 1st
International Symposium of Coral Husbandry in Public Aquaria, Burgers'
Zoo the Netherlands from 16-21 April 2007 please note that the final
date of early registration is coming on soon. Please keep in mind that
registration is including hotel, all meals and all transportation. So
the cost when you arrive in the Netherlands can be very limited.

Also we have lengthened the closing date for call for abstract to
January 21st . So you have still some time left to prepare your
abstract.

For more information on the symposium, call for abstract or registration
please check the website www.coralhusbandry.org
<http://www.coralhusbandry.org/>

Best regards,

Max Janse

(Curator Burgers' Ocean and Chair Steering committee Coral husbandry
symposium)

Burgers' Zoo

Antoon van Hooffplein 1

6816 SH Arnhem