[Coral-List] marine farm for sustainable development of aquariologytrade

hervÿffffe9 Rousseau rousseau_herve at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 1 08:00:33 EST 2006

Hello,
Frenchies answer to frenchies... If you need
information in french about this topic, you can visit
http://www.recifs.org which contain a lot of
information about reef aquarium, aquarium trade, and
sustainable development. You can focus on Vincent
Chalias articles on aquarium trade, fishery and MAC
(Marine Aquarium Council) activities.
See you
Hervé