[Coral-List] Software to analyse coral video transects

Michel Claereboudt michelc at squ.edu.om
Mon Feb 6 23:29:13 EST 2006

I have been off the list for a while. Apparently, a subscriber was
interested in a software to analyse (sample I suppose) video
transects of coral communities.
I have written (still under development, but usable at this stage)
such software. If anyone is interested I can email a copy. It works
on both PCs and Mac and requires the presence of Quicktime. All
formats that quicktime understands can be used as video source files.

Dr. Michel Claereboudt
Sultan Qaboos University
College Agr. and Mar. Sciences
Dpt. Marine Sci. and Fisheries