[Coral-List] Wild Studies: Marine Ecology Science Programs, free to Teachers

Tara Short shorttara at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 12:02:45 EST 2006

Happy New Year from Wild Studies (www.wildstudies.com)
Winter enrollment has begun. It is not too late to sign up for our Bahamas Blue Marine Ecology Adventure. Teachers travel and participate FREE with only seven paying students.

Available dates for summer 2006: June 15-21st, July 6-12, July 13-19, July 20-26, July 27-Aug 2

In one week, earn graduate credit, experience the Bahamas like a native, explore hidden coral reefs, trek isolated stretches of pink sand beaches, and meander through a historic 3-level cave. In just seven days, you and your students will do what most people dream about their entire lives.

Click here for a flyer: http://seafish.com/more%20information/bahamas%202006.htm

For more information about Wild Studies go to www.wildstudies.com

The Wild Studies provides adventure education to junior high, high school, and college students and their educators. We also offer adult and women only programs. As leaders in international ecoadventure, Wild Studies promotes the study of endangered environments by immersing participants in the natural and cultural settings of the most exciting locations

Tara Short
Educational Director
715-252-1238
shorttara at hotmail.com