[Coral-List] coral hybrid

Julian Sprung julian at twolittlefishies.com
Mon Jan 9 10:05:06 EST 2006

Dear Megan,

Please see my book Corals: A Quick Reference Guide. On page 28 the top left photo seems like what you described. It is a variation of A. palmata, and is distinct from the typical morphologies of the hybrid "A. prolifera." Of course it is possible that this form could be produced by a cross between A. prolifera and A. palmata, which would technically make it a form of A. prolifera, I think?

Julian