[Coral-List] Palau photograph

David Hopley dhopley at austarnet.com.au
Wed Jan 11 21:13:37 EST 2006

Hi all,

I wonder if somebody can help me.  With colleagues Scott Smithers and Kevin
Parnell, I am currently in the process of completing a new book dealing with
the Geomorphology of the Great Barrier Reef (again!!).  This will be
published later this year by Cambridge University Press.  A chapter of the
book deals with the Paleo Geography of the reef at various stages of sea
level rise in post glacial times.  We need a good aerial photograph of reef
limestone islands, such as those in Palau, showing the complexity of the
morphology.

Can anybody help, obviously appropriate acknowledgement will be given.

David

Dr. David Hopley
Coastal and Marine Consultant
3 Wingadee Court