[Coral-List] Software to determine benthic cover from video transects

Steve Dalton sdalton at nmsc.edu.au
Wed Jan 18 21:43:01 EST 2006

I was wondering if anyone knows of a software program that can be
downloaded of the Internet that will provide a tool for determining benthic
community structure from video transects.  I have been using the CPCe
program designed by the National Coral Reef Institute and find it very
useful for data analysis and would like to use a similar program to analyse
video transects.  If someone knows of a program which is similar and
specific for video transects could you let me know.

regards

Steven Dalton
PhD student
University of New England