[Coral-List] designing coral research facility

Mikhail Matz matz at whitney.ufl.edu
Sat Jan 28 10:08:12 EST 2006

Hello listers,

Looks like soon I am going to have quite substantial funding to design
and built a coral propagation/research facility in Austin, TX. I know in
general what I want out of this (one of the major things is use of
natural lighting - everything will be sitting in a greenhouse), but
don't have any experience with actually implementing such projets. I
would tremendously appreciate your advice and perhaps contacts of
professionals in this sort of trade.

cheers

Misha

--
--------------------
Mikhail V Matz, Ph.D

Research Assistant Professor
Whitney Laboratory for Marine Bioscience
University of Florida
9505 Ocean Shore Blvd
St Augustine, FL 32080, USA
phone 904 461 4025