[Coral-List] Toxic coral and a dog

Annie J. Yau annieyau at umail.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 30 13:28:55 EST 2006

Hi Coral listers,

Can anyone help determine the species of coral and whether it is toxic
please? There is a link to the photo here:
http://www.bren.ucsb.edu/~hcoleman/coral.htm

Annie J. Yau
Bren School of Environmental Science and Management University of
California, Santa Barbara CA 93106-5131
Office: Bren Hall 1306, (805) 893-5054
Email: ayau at bren.ucsb.edu