[Coral-List] Needed: Description of White Plagues One and Two

Keven Reed reedkc at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 10:55:11 EDT 2006

Melissa,
    If you don't have access to the original scientific papers for currently characterized coral diseases, you can obtain progression rates, known etiologies, and excellent photo samples from NOAA's CHAMP site (Coral Health and Monitoring Program), information current to 2004, which defines white plaque, white band, white pox Types I & II, etc..
Site address is http://www.coral.noaa.gov/coral_disease/characterized.shtml
Good luck,
Keven Reed