[Coral-List] Needed: Description of White Plagues One and Two

Keven Reed reedkc at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 13:27:08 EDT 2006

Melissa,
    Concur completely with Eric's comments.

Think about human diseases:  several different ones may present with several of the same signs or symptoms--until one nails down the pathology from a histological sample, or in the case of an infectious type of disease grows out the etiological pathogen or parasite, a lot of erroneous diagnoses can be made (though an educated guess may allow one to choose an appropriate course of management).

Keven Reed, O.D.