[Coral-List] White plague-like phenomena

Etichscuba at aol.com Etichscuba at aol.com
Wed Jul 5 08:57:20 EDT 2006

Sorry if offended individuals on the list by using the wrong terminology.
What I was attempting to communicate was the observation of a problem with the
Diploria population on the reefs of Boynton Beach, FL., which others may have
been unaware of. Don't know what its called but it looks like this image:
http://www.coral.noaa.gov/coral_disease/graphics/wp_diploria_hr.jpg

If anyone is interested in making field observations, I would me more than
happy to point them in the right direction.

Ed Tichenor
Palm Beach County Reef Rescue
PO Box 207
Boynton Beach, FL 33425