[Coral-List] Coral grafting

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Wed Jul 12 08:33:56 EDT 2006

HI Craig,

The Reef Ball Foundation is writing an entire manual on reef restoration
that includes extensive chapters about putting coral on concrete.  The
manual will not be available for about a month or so, but if you have your
partner contact me I can discuss with him the exact issues involved....we
have done a great deal of work with concrete chemistry and corals.  We are
providing the manual in electronic format without charge for people on the
Coral-List.

Thanks,

Todd R. Barber
Chairman, Reef Ball Foundation