[Coral-List] MRI forams/coral

Lad Akins lad at reef.org
Fri Jul 14 09:18:20 EDT 2006

HI All,

This may have been what you were looking for Murray...   Here is a link to
DigiMorph at Univ of Texas.

http://www.digimorph.org/aboutdigimorph.phtml

I believe Doug Weaver and Forest Young scanned one of their mystery wrasses
from the Florida Keys or Flower Garden Banks  here.  Check the images out
at...
http://www.digimorph.org/specimens/Halichoeres_pictus/

Very nice!

Hope this helps,