[Coral-List] Fwd: FW: HELP- SAY NO to the destruction of CEDO by developers

Kristen Hoss kristenhoss at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 08:15:12 EDT 2006

Dear marine conservationists and friends,

  Please read the following message about what a developer is doing to CEDO.  This is an outrage and it must be stopped.  I studied at CEDO as a child and it provided me with an unforgettable field experience that I have carried into my adult life.  I also performed marine research as an adult using CEDO facilities .  It is an invaluable resource to Mexico, the US and the world because as you know, our oceans, lands and us are all connected so we are all affected.  Their campaigns cover a broad scope of environments including Marine Conservation and Vaquita (a highly endangered marine mammal) conservation.  Please read the petition and sign it to help save this ecological research station.

  -Kristen Hoss
  Assistant Director of Science Eye
  Advisor for Prescott College