[Coral-List] paper on coral starvation during elevated temperature

Ingrid Nordemar ingridn at system.ecology.su.se
Thu Jun 15 16:02:11 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've been following the discussion on coral starvation/ need of particulate food on the list. For those interested, I can refer you to another paper on this topic in relation to other stressors:

Nordemar, I., Nyström, M., Dizon, R. (2003) Effects of elevated seawater temperature and nitrate enrichment on the branching coral Porites cylindrica in the absence of particulate food. Mar. Biol. 142:669-677.

Cheers,

Ninni