[Coral-List] Step by Step Coral Rehabilitation Guide

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Wed Jun 28 14:53:12 EDT 2006

Hi All,

We have gotten far more requests for the manual than we anticipated, and
many of you have noted that your email addresses cannot handle a 10 MB pdf
file. Since our mail server won't allow us to push so much data outbound we
are instead going to offer a link to a secure site that you can download the
guide.

When we send the link to everyone that requested a manual, if you still
cannot download it we will be happy to email you the file on an individual
basis.

Sorry for any inconvience this may have caused.  If you did not request a
copy because your email could not accept the large file, just drop me a note
(off list) and I will add you to the distribution list for the link.

Thanks,

Todd R. Barber
Chairman, Reef Ball Foundation
3305 Edwards Court,