[Coral-List] coral-list not dead

Jeffrey Low cat64fish at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 18:24:18 EST 2006

It's amazing what we put up with in the name of "upgrades" ... almost every time I heard that word, I cringe, coz it will mean down time.

  Thanks Jim, and to the rest of your crew, for your unending efforts to keep the list up and running :)

  Cheers, Jeff

Jim Hendee <Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov> wrote:

The rumors of coral-list's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

However, we're having some problems subsequent to an "upgrade" of the
mailman software, and we appear to have lost all messages between around
March 1 and March 6. If you posted something during that time, we may
ask you that you re-post tem. Hopefully, after this message you'll see
a bunch more starting to come through in the queue.

Cheers,
Jim